Facebook Badge

4.29.2011

My LIfe FUll WiTh DanCe with my dance crew

My Life is Full with dance ... I don't Know why i love to start dancing .....
It is maybe because if hobbies or just entertaiment .....
And I've got 1 crew to dance with .... The crew is called S.O.S .....
S is for Step ....
O is for Of ....
S is for Society ...
The crew has 6 original members
Haliman .....
Izwan ....
Syahmirul ....
Faqish .....
Aiman .....
Adham (me) ......
so the reason i start dancing because of enjoy , happening , and its interesting
i got to learn so much new or old move that i don't know .
I hope we all get to dance together someday .....
And We Will make to SHOWDOWN (klau wujud lgi la)

                                                                      WE ARE NOOB
                                                                              BUT
                                                                  WE CAN BEAT YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment